Sunday, October 15, 2006

ytd we had qing gon yan for zhou chu. yong chun yuan.
before tt i went yuxuan's to meet ys n yx den go together, then play dota 1st haha. i gotta improve sia.
den went chinatown. meet up with da rest n went to yong chun yuan.
its a cool place thou. we geto drink red wine. i drank abit den i finished my tea. cux i don wanna get drunk. i hate being drunk. nt cux i;ve been drunk before. cux i noe wad being drunk can do to a person. (its my dad, nt ani1 else) ok. back to topic. when yam seng den drink. n we listened to e teachers sing. den the shou qian shou seriously sux. lousy sia. ok. den i sang 'ta yi ding hen ai ni' after tt song i seriously lost my confidence. it was horrible. so horrible tt no one make a sound after i sang. nt even a clap. i felt so ah... nvm...
den tried singing 'wei yi' bt **** the mtv. ar*e la. crap mtv. made me hafto cut e song cux it PA(parental advisory) shit. again. lost confidence. hai...
den after tt mani ppl went home so did we. den we took mrt back while yihao went 'ton xiao' drinking i think.
on the mrt...
jiantong asked tzehui some qns. made her tear. yonglin was alrdy tearing before tt. den during e course of asking tzehui, i think jiantong too. hai.. standing with dem i felt i was so stone-hearted. bt i really cldnt. cux i am numb liao. tze was tearing nonstop. hai. i took tissue out. den when i reach toapayoh i din get off. cux i din feel like it. wanted to stay with u guys with even just 1 more stop. be there for u ppl. bt jiantong said something tt stuck me. actually i don really realise tt myself.
during CBL in all the letters.. they mention things abt me tt i myself haf no clue. bt i was really happy when they told me tt. no one told me tt before.. bt during CBL dey told me. den i like. *stunned* bt i was really happy after tt. thks guys, i've grown becux of these 2 months.
i've learned so much, worked so hard, and i think its paying off.
i've grown.
ThAnKs EvErYoNe
(even those who just gave me a few words of encouragement, i'm really satisfied)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home