Friday, February 02, 2007

i've made many choices which i felt i would not regret my decision..
yes.. many.. but not this one..
i chose to end it.. i felt it was better for both..
it might be for her..
bt i gradually discovered my feelings were wrong..
words are like water.. once spill and it can not be retrieved..
memories are just like the air i breathe...
when i see something.. thoughts flood my mind..
memories seem to break through my thin 'firewall'..
i see myself standing there with her..
trying to shake them off by looking away..
but turning to another direction..
my mind shows me another memory..
just got home...
read thru our once called diary..
there was not only tears...
but also full of regrets...
i can only look back
and say that i didn't cherish what i had..
just like the jay chou's 'Tui Hou' MV
"i've changed, but it's too late."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home