Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I tried to picture myself at the end of sept 2007. I shuddered at the thought. Cux i realized how much i have to do in these 3 months. first up, e-commerce project, my forum is still not done yet. Pofm, 70% done. Biz Com, 0% done. Biz Environment, 0% done. Then, hui guan's aug prod, pailians and all. Also, sept prod's pailians are too, ongoing. My exams are in aug.. and i hardly did any form of revision. my exam week clashes head-on with aug prod. then right after aug prod. gotta rush for sept prod. luckily there's one more sm for sept prod, char! lucky liren wanted 1 more sm. phew. bt char also has her own stuff during tt period of time, plus aug prod she oso. wah.. hmm.. i'm gonna chiong liao.. if not there is no time.. i have so much to do in such a short time. seems like i must restrict the number of times i go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home