Sunday, October 21, 2007

something's been bothering me for very long. I just don't understand why can't everyone get along. The thing is, guys are ok, but girls? OK. i'm not being sexist, BUT in SOME cases, really, I don't see any need to get upset. I've been taught, by two very different people, the same thing, voice out your thoughts. By keeping it in you or finding other means of telling everyone without facing them, you are telling everyone except the target audience. That is certainly not good. How do i know? I've been there, and done that, and regretted. But oh, i learnt my lesson. Yes, this post seems the same method, but i find it inappropriate to tell you people straight in the face. We've been together for quite some time, i just don't believe the words everyone uses. Oh, and if you can't work with people and you think you did alot of work, so wrong, the world is so much bigger out there. You can't live in here, when you go out, you don't have much of a chance. Things happening here are much smaller scale of what's going to happen out there in the big world. So face it, there billions of people out there. You can't adapt, you get the boot.

Whatever I've said above is strictly readable. Feel free to leave comments on my tagboard. Comments are VERY welcomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home