Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Realisation

after wad jie said
it really made me think
is the outside really more 'pro' than ....
well, she has been helpin out in outside stuff
and she definitely knows more than me
now i begin to wonder
where shud i go from now
shud i go outside to have a look?
or stay, the place where all my frens are?
hai... i shall decide sooner or later
bt now..
i shall concentrate on my nxt thing






My Sky isn't Blue too

someone once told me
"in order to achieve great things, one should let go of small things"
it may seem all drama-mama, bt somehow
its true..
i've come to realise this these few weeks
and im still learning...
the person also said
"growing up is not about others, it's about you"
yes...
i was childish..
too childish..
time for me to grow up..
time for me to take charge of my own life
and do what i want to do
and not wait for people to act

"my sky, it isn't blue. it is any colour i want it to be"
"what colour is your sky?"

me?

my sky is blood red...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home