Wednesday, December 13, 2006

everything just came
and hit me like
a few million bullet trains
if i could take it
den i wont b me
i snapped
i broke down
the only person
beside me thoughout
thanks
i really really thank you
and e one hu gave me
advice encouragement
thanks too
and wad KT said in his blog

"Dont keep things between just one or two people if you not happy with another person....."

"You all are all friends, so talk like friends....... It is precisely because you all are friends thats why anything not happy must take out and discuss (take note, discuss not quarrel)"

"And start to learn to take criticism.........."

i totally agree
actually
i've brought up this issue
many times
bt decided against it
cuz i noe its my fault
bt sometimes
things only can be solved
when u tok
and thrash things out
agreed
its onli 3 days
and im alrdy
facing so many probs
im still wondering if i can
hold on till e end of prod
when i can go knock my head
on the nearest wall
whatever it is
i apologize to anyone hu's
involved
for being over sensitive
and my ocasional swearings


If i had a choice, i rather be a less sensitive person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home